Free Sms from mobile without using any internet connection and it's for all network

Free Sms from mobile without

using any internet connection and

it's for all network

First step:Sign up at
160by2.com
Now from your mobile type
#ACC(SPACE)MOBILE NUMBER
(SPACE)PASSWORD
And send it to 55444
Example:#ACC 9000000000


123456789 and send it to 55444
Now you are logged in to send
free sms type
# send(space)receiver's number
(space)message and sendit to
55444
ex:# send 9898989898 hi
alikhan786 and send it 55444
the message will send and you
will get the delivery report by sms
on your mobile.
Character limit 140.
:note:try it at low balance,mane
khud high balance paa try nahi
kiyaa
:note: u will be charged rs1 for
this service but u will get
unlimited sms daily.....

5 comments:

  1. How to sign up account for Cambodia country ?
    I got problem with mobile number .

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.160by2.com/UserReg
    GO HERE AND Register by filling the details. AND YOU ARE IN CONGO......!!

    TELL IF ANY PROBLEM U FACE
    AND STAY CONNECTED
    THANKZ..!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not able to send sms to 55444 when I sent sms to 55444, my phone says message could not be send Plzz help me in thi issue

    ReplyDelete
  4. While sending sms to 55444 for login my mobile says message could not be send .......plzz tell me what shuould i do now.....plzz

    ReplyDelete
  5. While sending the login sms to 55444 my android phone says message could not be send..plzz help me in this issue

    ReplyDelete